Re: YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PERFORM THIS ACTION

I have had the same problem; every now and then a random file or folder
will refuse to delete, move or rename, and I usually have to reboot my
computer and everything's fine. I did try the site where you dl the
"take ownership" file, but it doesn't seem to work! Any other
suggestions on how to either stop or avoid this??

--
jwg8401
jwg8401's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/jwg8401.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Steganography Freeware Available Now
    ...  Zip this folder. ... KingKonglomerate.com to XOR this folder using random binary numbers ... The zipped random file or the zipped source files? ... So basically you are encrypting our plaintext with a random file. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Do my PCs have a virus or not????
    ... > Notices all my client XP workstations have a random file, ... > in the C:\windows\temp folder. ... > it, i have to stop the running process, then i delete it, it comes ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Get random file
    ... I am displaying an image on a web site. ... Is it possible to get a random file from a folder? ...