Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?

Paul Montgomery <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

FWIW, I have used registry function in CCleaner on numerous occassions
now and AFAIK never had a problem with it. One thing I have noticed
(and not only with CCleaner but also other registry proggies I've tried
out) is that they may not get all the broken links on the first pass;
that is, removal of broken links on the first pass will then seem to
generate other links that also need cleaning up....

Yet another reason to NOT use a "cleaner". If it can't get things
right on the first pass, it's no good.

Yeah, sure, uh-uh, whatever......*plonk*

.