Re: Vista Complete PC Backup

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:09:00 -0700, David Kirk
<DavidKirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am having this problem now.

WHAT problem????

You are replying to an OLD post and you are using a web-based, quasi
forum that keeps old messages - messages that it scrounges from
Microsoft servers so that it looks busier than it really is.

All those people who show the number of posts equals "n/a"... we don't
use that quasi forum, so we don't keep old posts for reference.

Describe your problem in detail.

I've already invested in Genie Backup Pro
(which is currently have its own set of problems ... I am cursed) so I would
like to get the Windows Vista Backup functionality working. Does anyone have
a solutution other than "forget Vista and go bu ya third-party solution?"
.