Re: Vista Complete PC Backup

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:09:00 -0700, David Kirk
<DavidKirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am having this problem now.

WHAT problem????

You are replying to an OLD post and you are using a web-based, quasi
forum that keeps old messages - messages that it scrounges from
Microsoft servers so that it looks busier than it really is.

All those people who show the number of posts equals "n/a"... we don't
use that quasi forum, so we don't keep old posts for reference.

Describe your problem in detail.

I've already invested in Genie Backup Pro
(which is currently have its own set of problems ... I am cursed) so I would
like to get the Windows Vista Backup functionality working. Does anyone have
a solutution other than "forget Vista and go bu ya third-party solution?"

  • Re: OS X compile
    ... and their posts are wrong and need correcting. ... Angband, but people keep trying to change the subject to whether I'm this Neo guy or not, for some silly reason, and the ones that think I am keep pestering me because they don't like him. ... This is supposed to be a forum for discussing Angband, not a forum for discussing Neo or for calling people names that you think might be Neo. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: [OT] Silly (copyright?) claim by "Galen". (was: Is it safe to use a strangers WiFi cha
    ... >> There's sites which steal, yes steal, the usenet posts and insert ... >> Please note that if you're reading this in a browser and the domain ... > So are you talking about forum software that implements a gateway to ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: [OT] Silly (copyright?) claim by "Galen". (was: Is it safe to use a strangers WiFi cha
    ... > the posts that are being included on those sites have indeed been taken ... > Just for the record - this isn't what you might term usenet in the normal ... So are you talking about forum software that implements a gateway to Usenet ... to include newsgroups posts in the forum's message list? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Orchid Photo Theft
    ... How have you determined how many people lurk and their response to the ... And just subtracting the posts of one particular heavy poster from these ... move hundreds to abandon this forum. ... but I don't believe that the lower posting rates in RGO are due to ...
    (rec.gardens.orchids)
  • Re: RGP: Newsgroup VS Forum
    ... 05+ Tacoma forum. ... isn't that hard to link to old Usenet threads via Google anyway, ... much harder to browse new posts. ... There is forum software out there to let folks have it both ways. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)