- From: "Jane C" <janecolman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:57:03 +1000
"Dave Routh" <dajan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3C3DE373-0928-465A-934F-F95F994DC385@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have just opened the Event Viewer and went into Diagnostic-Performance then Operational.
It shows 56 problems in start up and shutdown over the last 3 days, (since format & reinstall).
Is this aproblem and if so what can I do, I then went into Generate Healh Report and it says there is no problems with this PC.
I have Vista Ultimate
Those entries have been in the Event log on every install of Vista I have seen. If the machine is working fine, just ignore them.
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation ;-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
- From: Dave Routh
- Prev by Date: Re: problem with Incredimail
- Next by Date: Avast not updating automatically on Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: Warnings
- Next by thread: RE: Warnings