Re: Warnings

"Dave Routh" <dajan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3C3DE373-0928-465A-934F-F95F994DC385@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have just opened the Event Viewer and went into Diagnostic-Performance then Operational.
It shows 56 problems in start up and shutdown over the last 3 days, (since format & reinstall).
44 warnings
9 errors
3 criticals
Is this aproblem and if so what can I do, I then went into Generate Healh Report and it says there is no problems with this PC.
I have Vista Ultimate

Hi Dave,

Those entries have been in the Event log on every install of Vista I have seen. If the machine is working fine, just ignore them.

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

  • Vista Ultimate Extras missing
    ... Since that Time I have also lost all Vista Ultimate Upgrades. ... attempted to reinstall them, but the download site indicated that there are ...
  • Re: Vista WMP11 cant open media web links
    ... That says it applies to Vista Ultimate:-? ... This is absolutely not meant to be a generic reinstall. ... hacky methods back with previous versions of the OS, too, but it's always ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Windows Update Failure - Error Code 80073712
    ... I had the same problem with Vista Ultimate. ... Shutting down services and renaming Catroot2 ... everything and reinstall. ... |> The "Windows Features" dialog box is empty in Windows Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • VS2005 Error List
    ... I usually get warnings for casts I didn't do explicitly, but I can only see those after a rebuild. ... I'm using VS2005 Pro on Vista Ultimate. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: VS2005 Error List
    ... Do you mean, because even with warnings, the mosule doesn't get recompiled ... you can turn on the "Treat Warnings as Errors" switch in the project ... I notice that I only get a refreshed error list when I do a full rebuild. ... I'm using VS2005 Pro on Vista Ultimate. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)