Re: Warnings

Without details of an actual warning who knows

"Dave Routh" <dajan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have just opened the Event Viewer and went into Diagnostic-Performance
then Operational.
It shows 56 problems in start up and shutdown over the last 3 days, (since
format & reinstall).
44 warnings
9 errors
3 criticals
Is this aproblem and if so what can I do, I then went into Generate Healh
Report and it says there is no problems with this PC.
I have Vista Ultimate

  • make release for 4.9 stable
    ... I have problem in making my own release with source tree up to last day ... Warning: Block size restricts cylinders per group to 6. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Reinstalling XP warns me about newer version
    ... I'm not opting to do a clean install where I wipe out the hard drive ... So I'm just looking to reinstall XP over my current version. ... Warning: If you decide to delete the newer version of Windows that is ... You'll have to either remove SP2 or slipstream SP2 with your copy of XP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Word wont accept ANY pasted text.
    ... Office 2007 from my computer and reinstall it. ... Every time I try to paste text into a docx I get this warning (see ... enabled macros to copy and paste into Word? ... I get the warning, and the paste fails, no matter what I'm trying to paste. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Reinstalling XP warns me about newer version
    ... I'm not opting to do a clean install where I wipe out the hard drive ... So I'm just looking to reinstall XP over my current version. ... Setup cannot continue because the version of Windows on your computer ... Warning: If you decide to delete the newer version of Windows that is ...