Re: problem with Incredimail

"Ex_Brit" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f635dddcd80ef6926322ad2658ae4c2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No different from people who send out attachments, links etc.

--
Ex_Brit

::*-Peter-*::
Toronto, Canada
XP Pro SP3 & Vista Ultimate SP1
P4 HT @ 3.0ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD

Except for the fact that attachments and links are generally viewed in their own right.

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • Re: Delete not Deleting
    ... attachments and then delets the message. ... Dim MyAtt As Attachment ... Dim stSavePath As String ... Pro SP3). ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: IE7
    ... XP Pro SP3, Vista Ultimate SP1, Windows 7 Beta ...
  • Re: get rid of the HORRIBLE vista search!
    ... I don't know about the banned bit, I suppose in America anything is ... especially these days now that your Constitution is more or ... XP Pro SP3 & Vista Ultimate SP1 ...
  • Re: problem with Incredimail
    ... See if this is any help: 'error message when scanning - McAfee Support ... Forums' ... XP Pro SP3 & Vista Ultimate SP1 ...
  • Outlook 2003 attachment missing
    ... .zip or even .xls files the attachement does not show. ... Outlook downloads it in the progress bar, and when i receive the mail, it has ... i can receive these types of attachments from some users, ... Running xp pro sp3 and office 2003 sp3 ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)