http://www.vistax64.com/images/styles/vista/buttons/report.gif]'
(http://www.vistax64.com/report.php?p=844580)

*Re: problem with Incredimail*
"yorkshire lass" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:b27f78ddbda3441e5a69a94c8f8ad3c9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
[image:
http://www.vistax64.com/images/bbcodemanager/dark/quotes/12n3_01.png]

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005) - on reading from 00000000
Faulting Offset: 0001185D
Module: ImApp.exe

0001185D ImApp.exe

Every now and then I get this error message from Incredimail saying
that Incredimail has crashed and please send an error report. It's
very
odd because it comes when I'm not using Incredimail, I might just
have
the computer showing the desktop or I might be on this Forum page.
Does
anybody know what it means and/or how I might get rid of it ? I
should
add that McAfee is set up to allow Incredimail as per their
instructions. I have been in touch with Incredimail but they don't
seem
to know what the problem is !!

--
yorkshire lass

__________________
Vista Home Premium ;AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core Processor;260 GHS ;
2048 RAM 250 GB
external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9

Incredimail may be fun at your end (when its working) but for people
receiving mail, it is not so much fun, and if they have any sense will
set
their mail to dump all of the annoying backgrounds and effects which
make
mail sent with Incredimail such a pain in the butt..

No problem Mr. Hall, I won't be sending you any e-mails.

--
yorkshire lass

__________________
Vista Home Premium ;AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core Processor;260 GHS ;
2048 RAM 250 GB
external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9

You are missing the point here. What you see at your end is not what recipients see for the most part.

What they get is the basic text and attachments (background or other effects) which may be marked as dangerous..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

    ... "yorkshire lass" wrote in message ... Every now and then I get this error message from Incredimail saying ... Incredimail may be fun at your end but for people receiving mail, it is not so much fun, and if they have any sense will set their mail to dump all of the annoying backgrounds and effects which make mail sent with Incredimail such a pain in the butt.. ...
  • Re: problem with Incredimail
    ... So far everything seems to be ok but I have bookmarked the Incredimail ... remover tool just in case. ... external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9 ...
  • Re: INCREDIMAIL
    ... I get a little annoyed with Incredimail usage because of the garbage it ... backgrounds and animations that I can't see.. ... Mike Hall ... > ads), 3 years now and I still use it. ...
  • Re: Why Incredimail so slow?
    ... Incredimail is loaded with malware. ... Spyware slows your system ... is essentially what Mike Hall said. ... I go and do chores in between typing sentences! ...