Re: Uninstalling only Outlook 2007

Brian C wrote:

Didn't you post this the other day? This is the answer you got:

I've posted this once on 9/22/2008 and at no other time.

Well, then it was someone else. No biggie. You've gotten the answer.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: HD Hotpoint Oven?
    ... Why did they name mens swimming pants after apart of an elephant? ... Brian ... reason you need is that it helps sell. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Heil trying to Indict someone Again
    ... I have the memory of an elephant. ... highly biased in favor of morse code. ... who insists on re-arguing and re-arguing and re-arguing OLD ... Do you want Brian and me "sentenced" for some awful crime ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: the permanence of 60s counterculture values in the 00s
    ... The Elephant Man ... Life Of Brian ... Time Bandits ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: trojan horse
    ... Brian wrote: ... MS MVP - Windows Shell/User ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: I bit late but...
    ... Marjorie wrote: ... memory test I understand. ... I listen to Brian of Britain and then I listen to the repeat. ... I think I am an Elephant, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)