Re: Uninstalling only Outlook 2007
- From: Malke <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:35:44 -0700
Brian C wrote:
Didn't you post this the other day? This is the answer you got:
I've posted this once on 9/22/2008 and at no other time.
Well, then it was someone else. No biggie. You've gotten the answer.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?
- Next by Date: Re: Cetain applications working slow
- Previous by thread: Re: Uninstalling only Outlook 2007
- Next by thread: Why does Vista Memory Diagnostic tool starts with every boot?