Re: Cetain applications working slow

Well, I managed to get the case off. From what I can tell there are two
fans running. Not sure which is which. I think I changed the fan setting
on Riva to 100% all the time? I'll have to see when I reboot? For
whatever reason (I think mainly taking off the case) it has been
steadily cooling down and is now hovering around 91d C. I have to run
for a bit. Should I try and run some of the heavier programs to see what
it does? Would it be ok to leave the case off.

Ans also, I'm not sure if I'm using the Riva software correctly.

Thanks,

Bo

--
boathome