problem with Incredimail

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005) - on reading from 00000000
Faulting Offset: 0001185D
Module: ImApp.exe

0001185D ImApp.exe

Every now and then I get this error message from Incredimail saying
that Incredimail has crashed and please send an error report. It's very
odd because it comes when I'm not using Incredimail, I might just have
the computer showing the desktop or I might be on this Forum page. Does
anybody know what it means and/or how I might get rid of it ? I should
add that McAfee is set up to allow Incredimail as per their
instructions. I have been in touch with Incredimail but they don't seem
to know what the problem is !!

--
yorkshire lass

Vista Home Premium ;AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core Processor;260 GHS ;
2048 RAM 250 GB
external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9
.