Re: Cetain applications working slow

Thanks,

The temp is hovering around 110d C. with no fan speed. That is what
makes me wonder if GPU is off somehow?

6802

not sure if that worked.

Bo

|Filename: GPU-Z Sensor Log.txt |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6802 |

boathome

  • Re: Heat setup for alarm temp help
    ... I have a tower case with a warning temp display and sound that Ive just figured out how to use and set, I know from previous question that a GPU can be safe at 70 degrees and have a melt down at 85 degrees, but I need to know for my CPU how high to set the alarm temp - it is a: ... "The operating temperature range for most Seagate hard drives is 5 to 50 degrees Celsius" ... Tcase_max is 71.4C (throttling would start there). ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: M1330 laptops nVidia chip overheating?
    ... Was this in response to CPU temps or GPU ... These are CPU temps of 115 F and 130 F respectively. ... GPU temp settings. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: M1330 laptops nVidia chip overheating?
    ... You can only find out if there is a GPU sensor by ... If there is a GPU temp sensor, ... GPU temp settings. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)