Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:21:03 -0500, Coderedpl
<guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello there,

I've been looking around for a registry defragment tool/cleaner tool
for windows vista to keep my laptop and desktop in top shape.

http://tinyurl.com/4kw5cx

Both are running Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit Edition.
Both have at 4gb of ram (laptop has additional 1gig intel turbo flash
cache for ready boost)

I saw
Wise Registry Cleaner
AusLogics Registry Defrag
CCLeaner

What else is there?
What's the most effective?

  • Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?
    ... I've been looking around for a registry defragment tool/cleaner tool ... Both are running Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit Edition. ... Both have at 4gb of ram (laptop has additional 1gig intel turbo flash ...
  • Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?
    ... I've been looking around for a registry defragment tool/cleaner tool ... Both are running Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit Edition. ... Both have at 4gb of ram (laptop has additional 1gig intel turbo flash ...
  • No Default Gateway and DNS problems
    ... The other (my laptop) is a Window XP with SP3 which is unable to connect. ... Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection: ... The Windows Vista laptop gets the exact same information as my laptop ... - When I use the Windows diagnostic tool, it complains about the DNS servers ...
  • Re: Toshiba laptop shuts down while on the Internet
    ... responded with a positive response in the other group - Thanks! ... My husband purchased a Toshiba laptop for Christmas 07. ... Is this Windows Vista and can this be fixed by any updates. ...
  • RE: Blank Screen
    ... After you select connect display it should show on your TV or your projector. ... Refer to the User Manual that came with your laptop. ... my windows vista laptop was connected to the TV for the very first time). ...