Re: vista keeps crashing

just to say i have update to sp1 which was my original reason for
joining and i have done a second clean install and updated to sp1 and
done a repair install and installed to sp1 in the last two months.

--
vijayl

  • RE: SBS2k3 SP1 SP2 mess
    ... It said file not found when attempting to install SBS SP1. ... Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 Service Pack 1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot activate SBS 2003 SP2
    ... PCie card - sp1 slipstream is fine and gets all the way through so its a ... the arcane worls of MS Server stuff. ... other persons SP1 or SP2? ... My main reason for slipstreaming the install is because I cannot get ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Received fax errors after running SFC.exe
    ... No error message but it just doesn't seem to install. ... I do not have slipstreamed SBS CDs and as ... slipstreamed media the best I can think of is to extract the Win2003 SP1 ... Server Management> Fax> Configure Phone and Modem Options. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Updates if no internet connection
    ... Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista ... There are 3 prerequisites updates that are required before instaling the SP1 package that is available from Windows Update. ... I still can't work out if I need to install the three pre-SP1 updates even if I am using the standalone version of SP1. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Webparts error after sp1 install
    ... SBS 2k3 Premium ... server set up to install the intranet. ... server prompted me that the version needed upgradeing to sp1 level. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)