Re: vista keeps crashing

just to say i have update to sp1 which was my original reason for
joining and i have done a second clean install and updated to sp1 and
done a repair install and installed to sp1 in the last two months.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SBS2k3 SP1 SP2 mess
    ... It said file not found when attempting to install SBS SP1. ... Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 Service Pack 1 ...
  • Re: Cannot activate SBS 2003 SP2
    ... PCie card - sp1 slipstream is fine and gets all the way through so its a ... the arcane worls of MS Server stuff. ... other persons SP1 or SP2? ... My main reason for slipstreaming the install is because I cannot get ...
  • Re: Received fax errors after running SFC.exe
    ... No error message but it just doesn't seem to install. ... I do not have slipstreamed SBS CDs and as ... slipstreamed media the best I can think of is to extract the Win2003 SP1 ... Server Management> Fax> Configure Phone and Modem Options. ...
  • Re: Updates if no internet connection
    ... Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista ... There are 3 prerequisites updates that are required before instaling the SP1 package that is available from Windows Update. ... I still can't work out if I need to install the three pre-SP1 updates even if I am using the standalone version of SP1. ...
  • RE: Webparts error after sp1 install
    ... SBS 2k3 Premium ... server set up to install the intranet. ... server prompted me that the version needed upgradeing to sp1 level. ...