Re: Uninstalling only Outlook 2007

Brian C wrote:

I have MS Office 2007 Enterprise on my Vista laptop. I want to uninstall
only Outlook and keep Word, Excel, etc. In the Programs listing, I only
see the option to uninstall Office entirely. Is there a way to uninstall
Outlook only?

Didn't you post this the other day? This is the answer you got:

Go to Control Panel>Programs & Features. Click on Uninstall for Microsoft
Office. The uninstaller will give you three choices - change/modify,
repair, and uninstall. Naturally you want the first one.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: UNINSTALL OUTLOOK 2001 - CONFLICTS WITH POCKET PC
    ... switch over to Outlook). ... hit cancel and I have to hit cancel 3 more times before it opens. ... have to uninstall ALL of the programs in Office 2000? ... If you have a trial version you have to uninstall that before installing ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Cant completely uninstall
    ... How can I COMPLETE uninstall Office 2003? ... Two features in Outlook 2003 have quit working. ... to reply, Word opens normally. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Uninstalling Office 2007
    ... Uninstalling Outlook does not Impact on the Outlook Profile / Settings or data file, and its unlikely that it would have cured any freezing problems ... I used the CD and I went to add/remove programs to uninstall office. ... uninstall Office 2007 that will clean my computer and give me a clean ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Outlook mail will receive but not send.
    ... When the "Detect & Repair" program failed, I decided to uninstall MS ... I then attempted to reinstall the program. ... Evidently there was a corrupted file somewhere in Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Office Upgrade to MS Office 2000 Pro
    ... The evidence is that MS Office 2000 Pro is corrupting OE ... OUtlook version bundled with Office 2000 Pro). ... This was a bumpy install, ... >> should completely uninstall IE Explorer 6 and Service ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)