www.paulsxp.com
www.paulsxp.com/forum
www.supportspace.com/home/home.s2?aiu=paulm

"pp" <philpye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Fc8Ck.96106$Qu7.34885@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that
Phil

"PaulM" <paul@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23eTL2KZHJHA.1156@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Go to the Control Panel.
Select Ease of Access to enter the Ease of Access Center.
Click Optimize visual display which is familiarized with the tagline "Make the computer easier to see".
Uncheck the boxes for Turn on Narrator and Turn on Audio Description under Hear text and descriptions read aloud.
Click Save and close the Control Panel. After restarting your computer the Microsoft Narrator will no longer voice.