Re: Logout issue

mutley2k wrote:

Hi,

I have Windows Vista Home Premium installed on my laptop. Currently I
am facing with a peculiar problem. I start up the machine and do the
Windows login. But as soon as I do that I get logged out immediately.

As such, I cannot work at all since I always get logged out. I have
tried removing the password as well but that does not work as well.

1. Have you tried Safe Mode?
2. Have you tried Last Known Good Configuration?
3. What is the recent history of this machine?
4. What security/antivirus program do you have installed?

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Logout issue
    ... I have Windows Vista Home Premium installed on my laptop. ... am facing with a peculiar problem. ...
  • Reformat and Clean install problem
    ... I'm trying to reformat for a clean install of Windows Vista Home ... Premium x32 onto my laptop. ... DVD', however i have a retail copy not supplied with the laptop. ... (f8 options as in safe mode, EMS, last know working configuration, ...
  • Corrupt File, please run Chkdsk Utility popup
    ... So I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit on my laptop. ... but I can access Programs Files. ... SFC /SCANNOW only chekcs till 10 % and stops, ...
  • Re: Picture files eror message
    ... fine since I bought new laptop. ... I can still access files by right ... open with> Photo Gallery but would like to be able to open them ... Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1 ...
  • Re: Corrupt File, please run Chkdsk Utility popup
    ... So I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit on my laptop. ... the "Corrupt File" pop up started coming up for almost every program ... Do some hardware troubleshooting, at least of the hard drive and the RAM. ...