- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:47:33 -0600
:: I have an HP intel Core 2 Quad 4GB 64 Bit Vista PC, about once a week
my computer has a mind of its own and pegs my hard drive by executing
tasks like the ones below for several hours. ::
How can I schedule the tasks when I am not using my computer?
Those aren't "tasks" of any sort. Those are the backup copies of portions of your registry. What, precisely, is your computer actually doing with those files?
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell
The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
- From: Banjo200
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista error codes
- Next by Date: RE: Recycle bin not showing empty
- Previous by thread: windows\system32\config\regback\software
- Next by thread: Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software