windows\system32\config\regback\software

:: I have an HP intel Core 2 Quad 4GB 64 Bit Vista PC, about once a week
my computer has a mind of its own and pegs my hard drive by executing
tasks like the ones below for several hours. ::

::C:\windows\system32\config\regback\software::
::C:\windows\system32\config\regback\system::
::C:\windows\system32\config\regback\Sam::
::C:\windows\system32\config\regback\security ::
::C:\windows\system32\config\regback\Default ::
:: ::
How can I schedule the tasks when I am not using my computer?

Thank you
Jeff

--
Banjo200

  • Re: Suggestions for improving speed of .SYS program.
    ... Goals for the first version of][mind might need to be a bit more modest though, if only for me to avoid feeling overwhelmed. ... I've rewritten my Debian mastermind code to take pegs and colors from the command line. ... Here's how I've been getting the number of possible scores (nscrs) based on the value of pegs: ...
    (comp.sys.apple2.programmer)
  • Re: HA! it CAN be ridden!
    ... of spare crap leftover from my crappy-'raffe, (crappy giraffe) and i ... pegs would make it harder. ... i hardly use the brake at all, mind you, i just left it on... ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Emerson - Djokovic must be more humble
    ... it's a mind game that needs concentration. ... the next points before executing it and the build up leads to more ... Djokovic constructs points in his mind and then ... bounces before he serves to the number of strokes in the ensuing ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • VB.NET - Could not find a part of the path ?
    ... Keep in mind 16.12.4.70 is a Novell server and my .NET code is executing from a XP machine. ...
  • VS.NET Debugging Add-In. Is this possible????
    ... capabilites. ... I have this project in mind and i don't know if it is possible.. ... exception occurs while executing (preferrable while executing ASP.NET ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)