Re: Cetain applications working slow

After doing some reading, I'm wondering if there isn't a phisical
problem with the graphics card, is this the same as video card? Maybe it
is getting too hot and not functioning well? There has been a funny
plasticky smell last few days.

Although I would hate to go thru putting in a new video card and then
find out that it was a software issue that was easy to fix.

Anything?

--
boathome

  • Re: Shutdown problems
    ... > I tryed uninstalling my video card and windows redetected ... > it but the original problem still remains ... Also, after reading the resolution process, I would disconnect your network ...
  • Re: Folder Optionns applet behaving badly
    ... After reading the last link in your post (the one about advanced text ... BTW I can force any window to stay on top with the software I got with my ... video card, so I don't have a problem generally. ... I've also had tweakui for ages-couldn't live without it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Sony CCD-TRV11 - can i record to my computer?
    ... I have been reading it. ... I see nothing about the 1394/Firewire port ... and a computer with a video card. ... Can someone give me an idea of how to fingure out if I can do this with ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: New Video Card
    ... > How do I replace my video card? ... Start by reading the docs on how to do it. ... did you simply cross your fingers and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New Video Card
    ... I have uninstalled the old video card and got this message when I booted up ... ERROR CODE: 0x800700c1 ... > Start by reading the docs on how to do it. ... > the drivers installed first. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)