Highlighting or selecting color

I have a problem with Vista, when I select a file or icon, the surrounding
light blue line is almost imperceptible, is there a way to darken and make
it more visible?
Thanks in advance of any replies.

  • Re: Large App icon?
    ... The other gotcha was that Vista appears to ignore 128x128 icons and instead ... use the 256x256 icon scaled down 50%. ... Microsoft Managed Newsgroup Support Team ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Problem or Bug?
    ... machine but reconfirmed still same issue as reported on friends machine. ... > I then used "Send to" option to put two new icon on desktop. ... desktop shortcuts. ... machine and Vista Ultimate SP2 with Office 2003 Pro SP3 on the other ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97
    ... Outlook was never available, unless you bought Office, lol. ... There is no "Mail & Fax" icon in Vista Home Premium's Control Panel. ... Windows Vista installation disk. ...
  • Re: A Vista benefit!
    ... an impeding harddrive failure and write a note in the Event Log, but Vista ... So, in layman's terms, if you click on an icon, you can now change the ... I almost implemented this feature in the control I am currently ... Now I only need to get tooltips working and popup menus, ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: CD/DVD drive shows wrong icon when I place a disc in the drive
    ... and placed my Windows Vista and Windows XP installation discs into my DVD ... the DVD icon was replaced by the XP SETUP icon; ... In Vista, when I put either disc in the DVD drive, I get the XP SETUP icon, ...