Re: Super Admin

Its the main admin besides what you made when you first created a
profile. You need to goto control panel/ user accounts/ manage accounts
and click on Administrator.

--
mansrm81

  • Re: Does ANYONE know the answer to this Admin question?
    ... >If your game or application works with admin accounts, ... >limited accounts, you can fix it to allow limited users ... >> I have MY profile set with admin rights to install ... >> programs installed in my profile but run in theirs, ...
  • Re: Unable to Delete Roaming Profile/local
    ... I have logged in with Domain and Local admin rights but still I could not ... It doesn't matter if the accounts are Local or Roaming. ... If i check the processes running there are no processes ... >> I have taken ownership of the entire profile folder. ...
  • RE: Unable to Delete Roaming Profile/local
    ... create a local user account with admin privileges, ... It doesn't matter if the accounts are Local or Roaming. ... > the Domoain admin and the Local computer accounts to try to delete them. ... > I have taken ownership of the entire profile folder. ...
  • Re: Unable to Delete Roaming Profiles or Local
    ... I have taken ownership of the entire profile folder. ... It doesn't matter if the accounts are Local or Roaming. ... >> the Domoain admin and the Local computer accounts to try to delete them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Unable to Delete Roaming Profiles or Local
    ... It doesn't matter if the accounts are Local or Roaming. ... > the Domoain admin and the Local computer accounts to try to delete them. ... Ownership of the user profile structures involved (or just add your local ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)