Re: AOL on Vista

"Unhappy with Vista" <UnhappywithVista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6915D207-24F2-45CB-A838-F6C6F952A87F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The only AOL I could download was the Desktop version and I really do not
like it.
Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new computer?
On AOL, I cannot access stationery, or other enhancements to my email that I
had no problem with on 9.1.
Does anyone else have that problem? Did you resolve it?
--
Happy Cruiser

You can download AOL 9.1 from the AOL website. Just go to www.aol.com and scroll to the bottom of the page to the "download AOL" link. I strongly recommend uninstalling AOL Desktop first to avoid problems.

  • Re: Download AOL mail?
    ... > Can Windows Mail be configured to set up an AOL account to download AOL ... or somehow to get AOL email down to the computer and read it with ...
  • Re: AOL 9.0
    ... > Can not download AOL 9.0. ... I'm afraid you won't find much support here. ... Most knowledgeable computer ... enthusiasts would not be caught with AOL on their computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Time Warners AOL May Dump Google Search Engine, Use Microsoft
    ... Time Warner's AOL May Dump Google Search Engine, Use Microsoft ... Time Warner Chief Executive Richard Parsons said this week he is ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • RE: w3.org
    ... Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 ... Windows XP SP2 ... AOL Coach v1.0 ... Microsoft Office Standard 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Do U want me ?, Got money !
    ... AOL May Become Object Of Microsoft, Yahoo, Google's Desires ... The future of Time Warner Inc's embattled online unit AOL now ... Meanwhile, Microsoft, if it continues to refuse to deal with Yahoo's ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)