Re: Vista Internet Explorer Horror and confusion

You could just take the easy way out and switch to Firefox and probably be up and running smoothly again in a matter of minutes........

"MrCTC" <MrCTC.312c632@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:MrCTC.312c632@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK this is getting stupid I have vista running and everytime I go to
close a Internet Explorer window it stopps and I get a message internet
explorer has stopped and then it restarts sometimes I cant close the
window it just sits there frozen even when I right click and click
close it just stays there till i go and close it useing the Task
Manager and it is getting so stupid can anyone at all help me?

--
MrCTC

.