Re: Screen saver does not work

try using the Program Compatibility Wizard, go to the control panel,programs, select "Use and older program ..." follow the series of prompts ..

"Unhappy with Vista" <UnhappywithVista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F4AEA61B-4DEC-4263-9401-06872C27C864@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The computer is fine -- it is Vista that is the proble m
Happy Cruiser

message news:A0BEEA2F-C117-4C47-AAFD-1BC527D305FF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a brand new computer with Vista installed :(
> I really enjoyed my screen saver on XP but even though the preview > shows
> up
> fine, the screen saver does not kick in on my notebook.
> Does anyone have the same problem? Have you solved it?
> -- > Happy Cruiser

If you have a brand new computer, and it doesn't work as you believe that it
should, complain to the computer manufacturer..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..