Re: Drive D

Hi Leita ,

Click the start Orb, click Computer, right click your D drive and click
Open . A window will open showing the files on your D drive.

If you take a screenshot of this and post it back , we may be able to
advise.

To post a screenshot , see steps 7 to 12 of this tutorial

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/148532-how-use-snipping-tool-vista.html

( When you reply, click the Quick button, bottom right, then click the
Go Advanced button to get the screen you see in step 7 )

We'll do our best to help.

SIW2

--
SIW2

  • Re: Monitor or graphic card
    ... Creative Labs CT 6970 at fault. ... Problem my screen is now displaying grey ... any window I open showing grey tint where as before would be white ... window is open .i.e like email window etc. So is it now only my graphic ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Newbie Q: calling access data on onclick function
    ... from the table and display them on the page. ... 'window' will open showing the info associated with that particular ... Given that there will be a large number of pictures, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)
  • Re: Win fix pop ups, blackworm virus warning
    ... It will then show you a window with the unzipped files. ... Click "extract all files" in the left pane of the window, ... A window will open showing the extracted files. ... a folder in Program Files call WinAntiVirus. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Win fix pop ups, blackworm virus warning
    ... It will then show you a window with the unzipped files. ... Click "extract all files" in the left pane of the window, ... A window will open showing the extracted files. ... a folder in Program Files call WinAntiVirus. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: on unload of a page getting next url
    ... I have window 1 from which i launch window 2 ... Window 2 remains open showing page 1 ... I think you are saying that your popup stays open, that the main page navigates that popup window and you want to know if the popup can know where you are navigating to. ... without the main window telling the page in the popup to navigate somewhere. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)