Re: My Volume control gone from tray

"anna" <anna@accblockspamcom> wrote:

After a series of automatic updates, Windows Vista Home Premium, my volume
control is missing from the tray. Where do I got to put it back? Anyone
else have that happen?

Right-click in the notification area, choose Properties.

Is the box for that checked?

DDW
No email please

  • Re: What is the file name for Volume Control in Task Tray?
    ... Volume Control - The volume icon does not appear in the notification area ... Listed as Restore Volume and Net Icon in the Notification Area on that page ... Windows System Tray Icons ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My Volume control gone from tray
    ... control is missing from the tray. ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
  • My Volume control gone from tray
    ... After a series of automatic updates, Windows Vista Home Premium, my volume control is missing from the tray. ...
  • Re: My Volume control gone from tray
    ... After rebooting I was able to check the box and get my volume control back. ... volume control is missing from the tray. ...
  • Re: Track_No in sub form
    ... "Evi" wrote: ... I did not find any Default Value in Data Tab in control of sub form. ... instructuions from Evi or Doug to locate the missing reference. ... Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)