Screen saver does not work

I have a brand new computer with Vista installed :(
I really enjoyed my screen saver on XP but even though the preview shows up
fine, the screen saver does not kick in on my notebook.
Does anyone have the same problem? Have you solved it?
--
Happy Cruiser

  • Re: Screen saver does not work
    ... the screen saver does not kick in on my notebook. ... > Happy Cruiser ... If you have a brand new computer, and it doesn't work as you believe that it ... Mike's Window - My Blog.. ...
  • Re: The best programs
    ... Vista computer today. ... Brand new computer, but super slow. ... screen saver is running, move the mouse to bring it back, screen ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Screen Saver wont start
    ... |I can't get my screen saver on my brand new Dell Dimension E510 to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Screen Saver does not work!
    ... I have a dell Laptop running windows xp from brand new (Inspiron 9000) and recently the screen saver has stopped working......before it stopped I had the screen saver set to "My Pictures" and it would display holiday snaps etc etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Screensaver not activating
    ... I am running Windows XP Pro on two brand new computers at ... other machine the screen saver does not work at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)