Re: e-mail with music in the background

"t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d27d8aff87af1ca95f2dfea82a799ae7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,
I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool
bar.
I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
What I'd like to know is :
How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail ?
Thank you.
PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.

--
t-4-2

Hey t-4-2,

Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message, click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select "Sound".

C.B.
--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged and unfortunate among us.

  • Re: Sending contact "item" to others
    ... Either forward in Internet Format (vCard) or make sure you are using ... use Outlook - they won't get the attachments in a usable format. ... use OE, Vista Mail, or Live Mail, the attachment is hidden. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • Re: Sending contact "item" to others
    ... Either forward in Internet Format (vCard) or make sure you are using ... use Outlook - they won't get the attachments in a usable format. ... use OE, Vista Mail, or Live Mail, the attachment is hidden. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • Re: e-mail with music in the background
    ... I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. ... I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar. ... The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM, ... no FORMAT option available, ...
  • e-mail with music in the background
    ... I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. ... received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool ... I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar. ... The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM, ...
  • Word XP Mail Merge to HTML does not work
    ... When merging from Word to Outlook, when going to complete the merge I choose ... HTML as the format. ... The status bar says merging, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)