Re: e-mail with music in the background

"t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d27d8aff87af1ca95f2dfea82a799ae7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,
I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool
bar.
I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
What I'd like to know is :
How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail ?
Thank you.
PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.

--
t-4-2

Hey t-4-2,

Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message, click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select "Sound".

C.B.
--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged and unfortunate among us.

.