Re: e-mail with music in the background

"t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d27d8aff87af1ca95f2dfea82a799ae7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,
I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool
I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
What I'd like to know is :
How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail ?
Thank you.
PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.

Hey t-4-2,

Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message, click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select "Sound".

It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged and unfortunate among us.