Re: Help!!! Unable to download service pack

HappyAndyK;95586 Wrote:
Pls see 'Troubleshooting Vista SP1 Install Error Messages'
(http://www.winvistaclub.com/t67.html)

:eek: I found this to be as useless as it gets...how much money do you
get for deferring to this link.

I am having the same problem with my Windows Vista Home Prem on my
laptop. And from an expert refuses to help...by deferring us to a
commercial???

What a Frickin Joke...And now you know why people hate Windows Vista.
It ****s and no-one know how to help others.

--
Sterling_Six
Sterling_Six's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=438

  • Re: Roger will wrap up in Boston.
    ... There is no way in hell he should command the same money he earned last ... million dollar deal with his hometown Astros (even deferring 3.5 M of ... When money is deferred it is worth less in todays dollars. ... you look at that "03" contract it is said to be worth 8.1 M even though ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Roger will wrap up in Boston.
    ... There is no way in hell he should command the same money he earned last ... me point out that in 2003 his contract with the Yankees was very complex ... dollar deal with his hometown Astros (even deferring 3.5 M of that). ... When money is deferred it is worth less in todays dollars. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Helio acquitted, PT to run 500 for KV
    ... deferring. ... That's the same thing wage earners do when they put money ... into a 401K or an IRA. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.indy)