Re: Can't wake computer from sleep! among other things

I also experience the same problem with my laptop running Vista Home Premium SP1. The second best thing is just to do a hibernate, if that works for you.

cbreinertsen wrote:
No solution yet. Its been doing this for awhile! I found a link on
Window's website that noted this problem as a hot topic and supposedly
provided the answer, but I had to run out the door and forgot to look
for it again till yesterday but now I can't find it anywhere!

  • Re: Fax Console
    ... Sorry if it comes over as a repeat. ... I am running Vista Home Premium SP1. ...
  • Update KB954430 keeps appearing (Vista)
    ... Running Vista Home Premium SP1 on my laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Fax Console
    ... Sorry if it comes over as a repeat. ... I am running Vista Home Premium SP1. ...
  • Re: Remote Assistance
    ... Believe me I have tested it intensely when I was doing the Beta and the final release of Teamviewer. ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... am running Vista Home Premium. ... Vista Home Premium and we cannot get the two computers to connect. ...
  • Re: Desktop background keeps going black
    ... I have Vista Home Premium SP1. ... resets itself to black, and I have to go back into Control Panel to ... I didn't mean to imply that the desktop background goes blank at regular time intervals. ...