Re: Can't wake computer from sleep! among other things

I also experience the same problem with my laptop running Vista Home Premium SP1. The second best thing is just to do a hibernate, if that works for you.

cbreinertsen wrote:
No solution yet. Its been doing this for awhile! I found a link on
Window's website that noted this problem as a hot topic and supposedly
provided the answer, but I had to run out the door and forgot to look
for it again till yesterday but now I can't find it anywhere!

  • Re: Fax Console
    ... Sorry if it comes over as a repeat. ... I am running Vista Home Premium SP1. ...
  • Update KB954430 keeps appearing (Vista)
    ... Running Vista Home Premium SP1 on my laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Fax Console
    ... Sorry if it comes over as a repeat. ... I am running Vista Home Premium SP1. ...
  • Re: Desktop background keeps going black
    ... I have Vista Home Premium SP1. ... resets itself to black, and I have to go back into Control Panel to ... I didn't mean to imply that the desktop background goes blank at regular time intervals. ...
  • Re: Painting question
    ... Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 ... Time to develop a new habit. ...
    (alt.home.repair)