Re: Unable to create Restore Points

Worth checking if it has reached it's max. allowed space
try the following to see how much space is being used and how much is
allocated

type cmd into the start search bar - when cmd appears,right click it
and run as admin - type in vssadmin listShadowStorage and hit the enter
key.

Hope this helps

SIW2

--
SIW2

  • Re: Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host issue
    ... Click start and type CMD, ... Continue at the UAC prompt to open the command box. ... When complete, type exit and hit to close the command prompt, then reboot the system. ... Fault Module Name: SHELL32.dll ...
  • Re: Printing from a Command Line
    ... To learn about the Print command, you can go to a command prompt ... (Start> Run type cmd and hit enter) ... and type HELP and hit enter. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: System Restore & Disk clean
    ... I would start by running chkdsk with all the repair options. ... Start> Run, type CMD, hit enter ... > Also my Disk Clean will not clean. ...
  • Re: Please help me
    ... It reads you have not installed Service pack 2. ... Otherwise to correct problems in your existing system, hit Start\Run ... Type cmd then hit enter to get a command prompt ...
  • Re: Google problem - no website configured?
    ... Type cmd ... and hit enter. ... > altavista.com (same error message). ... > I am learing fast but don't yet know how to Ping. ...