Re: Need help about Vista desktop boots slow

Diblo <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will still recommend it.
:)

And I still recommend that you don't quit your day job to enter the
field of computer repair/troubleshooting/consulting.

DDW
No email please

  • Steppers Welcome (was hi)
    ... Pick a quit method and a quit date. ... I recommend the PATCH because some people get addicted to ... Join a group of enthusiastic quitters and get motivated! ... The most authoritative information available on quitting is from ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Stay away from the first puff
    ... You do have to be careful in taking this drug to quit smoking because ... My number one rule - Stay away from the first puff. ... I would recommend the Wellbutrin, or to get this up to date, the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Stay away from the first puff
    ... You do have to be careful in taking this drug to quit smoking because ... My number one rule - Stay away from the first puff. ... I would recommend the Wellbutrin, or to get this up to date, the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Intro. 24 hours and counting.
    ... I recommend you hide that from your wife if you do ...  Want a smoke, obviously, ... me right out of trying to quit! ... little odd toys I can play with to keep my hands busy when I talk on ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Smoking
    ... The same right back at ya baby! ... I can't recommend it highly enough. ... able to quit. ... and I hope reading the book can put him out of his misery. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)