Re: How can I play a Wav file from batch/cmd script?

Do you mean, play files from "command line" (cmd) ???
If you do, yep, it can be done...
Type in command prompt (or compose a batch file to do it...)

<audio_program> /play /close <file>

Ex. to launch WMP to play a wav file
%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe /play /close
C:\music\1.wav
---------------------
hope it's work for you

--
Gmo.-

  • Re: Application starts too soon
    ... The application runs froma a batch file. ... The batch file has my exe followed by a Shutdown command ... think the app tries to run, encounters an error, and exits. ... the app runs fine if I manually launch it after the command prompt ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: DOS Environment not working
    ... It just shows the variables set by windows on startup, ... The batch file does not fail because I ... installed a errorlevel statement to echo a message.... ... I run the batchfile at the command prompt, but when I check the variables: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Script to MOVE file and leave a Shortcut to new location
    ... It also avoids re-creating any already existing shortcuts, so you could run it after your subsequent robocopy cleanup runs. ... @echo off ... Since your description about the source and target folders is rather vague, you may have to tweak the above batch file a little in order to suit your environment. ... You must test the batch file from the Command Prompt. ...
  • Re: How to program Enable, Disable drivers?
    ... Use this batch file to enable or disable a device ... setlocal enabledelayedexpansion ... echo Syntax: Device enable / disable ... Open a Command Prompt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Please help me with a batch file.
    ... The way I did the batch file, ... > ..and I run it from teh command prompt window by typing: X:\mybatchfile.bat. ... > the window to close when finished. ... >> The video files to encode are in folder called: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)