Re: computer BSOD's on me CONSTANTLY

ok, the health report just indicated that one of my hard drives was
full, which was expected, as thats my DVR drive. i read through the info
provided above, and a lot of it pointed to memory issues, so i swapped
the ram around, and shut off the asus 10% overclock thing in the bios.

what i found interesting while reading the articles in the MS knowledge
base that pertained to my errors, is were related to systems that 4GB
ram, as does mine. however it stated that the fix was to install SP1,
and i had installed that when i reinstalled vista, at the same time as i
got all the other updates.

--
tednelson83
.