Re: Document Folder Attributes...................???

Hi,

Right click it, choose properties. On the Customize tab, change it back to Documents.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Drew Leyda" <FDLnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AFB3E204-3362-41AD-AC74-641093FF61F6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Folks:

The attributes of my Documents folder have changed . They have changed to the attributes of a Image folder.
Date Taken, Tags, Rating, Etc.

The attributes of Date Modified, etc. are gone.

Drew

  • Re: My Documents from Me to XP
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Hardware Restart
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... hardware names, and the "floppy appearance" would go awa. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: monitor no signal
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... At home, I installed my monitor, mouse and keyboard. ...
  • Re: My Documents from Me to XP
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Sounds & Audio Devices - I have no sound after formatting comp