super prefetch causing slow system

Hello, i have got a problem prefetch is giving me a hard time the first
2 minutes after i started up my system. I dont understand why after 7
months of using ultimate 64 its causing such lag ?? Is it because there
are more and more programs installed or what . I know i can turn it off
but i dont whant to.

My system specs :
gigabyte ga x38 dq6
intel q6600
8 gig g.e.i.l ddr2 800 memory
2x500 samsung spinpoint in raid0
8800gts 320mb

--
Dutch 64

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Why Not Fix the Easy Bugs??
    ... That statement is about as much use as a chocolate teapot in a transport cafe' ... Packages and softwares that are in KDE 3.5.x and i do mean ALL packages ... a hard time just because they voice a very GENUINE and to the point thing. ... I know you dont like me i in fact you dont like anyone that does not tow your ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: super prefetch causing slow system
    ... i have got a problem prefetch is giving me a hard time the first ... I dont understand why after 7 ... intel q6600 ...
  • Re: dont get this
    ... > I am going through a hard time right now, ... > Carrie, ... > Do not stand at my grave and weep, ... Dont be too hard on yourself, giving up any addiction is hard and if your ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Expo Memories
    ... I dont know if he really ment it, ... person that was giving Greg Byrnes a hard time about removing his ... Complete my game room off with pictures with designers & programmers of ... and I didn't realize I was posting in his name. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: OT: McCain introduces bill to block FCCs net neutrality rules
    ... your strings. ... Jeffe and FVH wouldn't give you the time of day. ... time because you gave them a hard time FIRST!?! ... Jaffe because she is of another creed, or another nationality why dont ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)