Re: window vista --high cpu usage

Thats a good idea. You can also try to take the video card out & try to
run the system on internal graphics adapter. And check if the system is
still slow. You can also try to increase the size of virtual memory. And
your system should have some diagnostic menu or some way through which
you can check if the hard drive is working fine or not.

--
tanuj_chadha

Tanuj

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl
Marx :geek:

  • Re: 2.6.22 regression: thermal trip points
    ... We don't ship the devbios driver for good reasons. ... Thats debatably a bad reason, ... Well you can do the hard disk one in one line of perl, the video card one ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: creative suite 2 installation
    ... > thats in the sense of big software manufactors.... ... wow, then its crap... ... with the graphics driver, it could cause the installer to crash perhaps? ... specific hardware difference - the video card is the first one which springs ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Need used video card
    ... Thats pretty much it, I would like to know were a good place to go to find a used video card that with work with multiple linux programs,I would like it plug and play. ... I've tried three so fare with little success, still freezes. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: X ATI driver?
    ... Wow thats old!!! ... Get a new video card. ... Pearls before swine, eh? ...
    (freebsd-questions)