Re: System health time out

Hi again,

I found the answer to this problem for me, I was using a "&" sign in my
login name, which then also is used in my user folder. The xlm code of
the report then becomes unreadable which prevents the report from being
opend.

So what I had to do is to create a new user acount and run the
diagnostics from there, then it worked.

Now I just have to go through all the trubel of changing my account...

Best regards Martin

--
martins77

To lazy for Linux,
to cheep for mac.

  • Re: WWDC, new announcements,fix QT & 16 months with Mac and back.
    ... Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy ... time on a Mac. ... My Compaq PC has a more business-like look and feel and Windows XP, ... an error report - when sent, I was advised that I needed to click on a ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: "Net Threat Rising" says CR, zara claims otherwise
    ... >"Macs 'much safer' online than Windows, ... the report categorically states: ... >are safer than Windows PCs for some online hazards. ... Just 8 per cent of Mac ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Maguire of Fermanagh update
    ... The claimant to the Mac Sweeney Doe chiefship has drawn my attention to the fact that I stated on this group on 8 June 2005 that the professional genealogist he commissioned to report on his pedigree 'has no track record in researching claims to chiefship'. ... Since then I have established via a Freedom of Information application that the genealogist in question, Ms Mac Conghail, was commissioned in 2001 by Chief Herald O Donoghue to report on the Maguire of Fermanagh case. ... The latter decision has been appealed to the Freedom of Information Commissioner, but it may be a year or more before a decision is issued. ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • Re: Excel for Mac v.X crashes since getting Leopard
    ... There are bound to be problems when you attempt to run software that was created back in those days when Mac OS X 10.0 had just been released. ... Intel My Excel crashes in Office for Mac 10.0 since I upgraded my Mac to ... Report Version: 6 ... Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: Mac Sweeney Doe update
    ... suspicion that the professional genealogist's report on the Mac Sweeney ... nominated by Chief Herald O Donoghue to check Mr Sweeney's claim, ...
    (rec.heraldry)