Re: So slow so slow

I'm so dissapointed.. I thougth that geting new faster dual core
hardware and a x64 bit system would speed things up ... not slow things
down, is vista only good for web browsing?

To lazy for Linux,
to cheep for mac.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: C# HID and Vista 64
    ... Yes this is x64 only. ... hardware device I am using I am not sure how you could reproduce. ... I am using a prototype piece of hardware. ...
  • SQL 2000 on "W2K3 R2 X64" ?
    ... X64". ... operating system. ... Which SQL 2000 Server can be installed on "W2K3 Std. ... When I have to change a SQL-Installation from one hardware to a new one, ...
    ... Having a WinXP x64 system here, I can assure you that it may be quite some ... programs use a Win16 INSTALLER, and thus will not INSTALL on WinXP x64, even ... All in all I find the driver support for Linux of any version is better than ... to support x64 systems on existing hardware. ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 Std and /3gb switch
    ... Get 64 bit ready hardware and get Server x64. ... Exchange x64 is scheduled for release later this year or early nest year. ...