So slow so slow

Hola,

I'm trying to copy the files in my user account to a new user account
(I need to change name on my user folder) but it is so slow... Now I
have a rate of 3MB/s, the limit of the disk should be 3GB/s. I have set
the disk to optimized performance... why is it so slow? The RAM is only
used to about 50% and the CPU is only at 5% so there are a lot resurces
to use... please why was windows 3.11 faster than this..

Help...

|Filename: Skärmklipp.JPG |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6379 |

martins77

To lazy for Linux,
to cheep for mac.

  • Re: Safari wont open
    ... If the problem persists in the new user account, ... Possibly a corrupted file system. ... from the OS X install disk and run Disk Utility's "Repair Disk". ... There are no viruses for Mac OS X. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: HELP! Desktop icons for G5 internal drive (and other items on it) vanish after Finder freeze
    ... If it were a disk problem, wouldn't it behave the same for all users? ... >> When I came back up, the only icons to appear on my desktop were an external ... >> I would really prefer not to have to move all my stuff to that user account. ... >> W. Mulloy ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Cannot copy file-access denied question
    ... with a standard partition, the destination is AnyDrive:\anyfolder. ... The error message is ... Make sure the disk is not full or ... And the User account has ownership. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SSD upgrade glitch
    ... the optical bay and installed Lion on the SSD. ... I used Migration Assistant to copy across applications, my user account ... Photoshop says it 'Could not open a scratch file because the disk is not ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Disk full trying to save!
    ... Did you by chance run any of the example Automator scripts from the Scripts ... "the disk is full trying to write to "DiskName. ... My user account is in Filevault, ... I have just tried saving in .docx format, and it saved to both locations fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)