Re: Icons

That worker perfectly and now they are where they belong again. Thank you.

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9a139dced0c17475f38c49aa61ff8384@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ryka,

Deleting the IE Browsing History should clear the favicons for the IE
Favorites icons, and allow them to reload as you go back to the sites.
This tutorial will help show you how to if needed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94183-internet-explorer-browsing-history.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Ryka;830050 Wrote:
The icons on my Favorites List are scrambled - some are correct but many
have been switched. Is there a way to correct them? FavOrg used to do
it
with XP but I can't find something like this for Vista. Thanks.

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Icons
    ... Deleting the IE Browsing History should clear the favicons for the IE ... Favorites icons, and allow them to reload as you go back to the sites. ...
  • Re: IE& History does not Delete
    ... Edwin wrote: ... i am running XP SP2 MCE ... sometimes when i try deleting the browsing history in IE7, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: OneCare forums
    ... Proceed with deleting all cookies first then proceed here ... proceed such by going to tools>internet option>General tab> see under "browsing history" delete button is available proceed with it and apply and ok ...
    (microsoft.public.security)