Re: Icons

That worker perfectly and now they are where they belong again. Thank you.

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9a139dced0c17475f38c49aa61ff8384@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ryka,

Deleting the IE Browsing History should clear the favicons for the IE
Favorites icons, and allow them to reload as you go back to the sites.
This tutorial will help show you how to if needed.

Hope this helps,

Ryka;830050 Wrote:
The icons on my Favorites List are scrambled - some are correct but many
have been switched. Is there a way to correct them? FavOrg used to do
with XP but I can't find something like this for Vista. Thanks.

*Please post feedback to help others.*