Re: Icons

I installed it successfully and like it! No need to return to IE7 I hope. And the icons corrected themselves for all but one.

"Paul Montgomery" <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:k9k6c4dcnvtqc0ffdfasgack361k18f59g@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:37:39 -0400, "Ryka" <Ryka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I'll give it a try - it is Beta 2. I can always return to IE&,
right?! Thanks.

It will install as a Windows Update... you won't find it in Programs
and Features. Like any other update, it can be uninstalled.