Re: Icons

I think I'll give it a try - it is Beta 2. I can always return to IE&, right?! Thanks.

"Paul Montgomery" <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ig76c4lfgnrp0psua27ai6830npk4rfgav@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:13:00 -0400, "Ryka" <Ryka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you - guess I'll have to wait for IE8 to get more stability and just
ignore the scrambled icons until then. Any idea when IE8 will be released?

It's pretty darned good in the BETA version!! There is an IE7
Compatibility mode for those web pages that don't comply to its
standards - and its standards are not proprietary, they are
industry-wide standards and the browser is very picky.

There has been NO official statement about release date.

I would guess it will be after the end of the year.