System restore trashes drive.

Microsoft blew it on the allocation of disk space for system restore. The restore function seems to throw the data all over the drive, causing the defragger to be unable to adequately defrag the system files.
--
Visit Family Radio Today
http://www.familyradio.com/

  • Programs wont run/MS-DOS/exe
    ... tried system restore, but everytime I tried to restore it ... I have not one bloody clue what's causing this. ... Yet things like MSIE, MSN, AIM, Windows Media Player, ...
  • Re: Slave hd with xps os
    ... I mean the system restore function in XP which we both understand this is ... I want to do a virus scan? ... " Scan the system after disabling to be sure that the virus is gone. ...
  • Re: Still having problems with zone alarm
    ... I used to have ZA installed, but stopped using it because it was causing my ... System Restore points to become really BIG. ... downloading it and reinstalling the updates. ... sent an e-mail to Zone alarm yesterday and I haven't heard back. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • wuauclt.exe corrupted
    ... run virus and spyware and nothing, I have deleted the file that seems to be ... causing the problem, but it always comes back on restart. ... I have also disabled my updates and done a system restore to ...
  • RE: SP-2 Uninstall?
    ... > I see alot of problems after installing SP-2,and now it seems to be causing ... > Do I have to do a System Restore? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)