Re: Sleep Problems

mtschindler;829580 Wrote:
Hello

I use Dell Inspiron 1525 and Vista Ultimate.
My Sleep Mode is having problems. When I press Power button or close
the lid laptop is setup to Sleep - (default setup) - but it doesn't
instead it display OS Black screen saying that the Windows wasn't
shutdown properly and gives me option to start in Safe mode etc or start
normally. In 15 seconds it resumes windows. I looked and power settings
and restored all defaults to no avail.

Mark

We have an excellent tutorial that covers many of the issues with sleep
mode. Here's the link:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/63567-power-options-sleep-mode-problems.html

Let us know if you find a solution that works for you.

--
Joe

_[image:
http://uswave.net/vistax64/joetmvx64.png] (\"http://uswave.net/vistax64/joetmvx64.png\";)_