Re: Indexing is not running pop up

sanonward;95214 Wrote:
Hi There ,
One day I restored my system by back date, after that I am
experiencing Indexing Probelm. Everytime "Indexing is not running "
pops up everytime.
I tried from Control Panel--> Indexing Options , but there all the
options all disabled.
Could You pls help me out of this problem, how can I restore my
Indexing or can remove this pop up.
One thing I noticed while searching in event viewer error list : it
shows msscrch.dll file is missing.

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance !!!
Sanjay
--
sanonward

Pls see if 'Troubleshooting Windows Vista Search & Indexing Errors'
(http://www.winvistaclub.com/t24.html) helps you.

--
HappyAndyK

www.WinVistaClub.com
HappyAndyK's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=4
View this thread: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21335

  • Indexing is not running pop up
    ... Everytime "Indexing is not running " ... I tried from Control Panel--> Indexing Options, ... Could You pls help me out of this problem, how can I restore my ...
  • Re: How much space did you reserve for System Volume Information ?
    ... The size of the System Volume Information (SVI) folder is influenced by three windows applications. ... The amount of restore points being stored, the Indexing Service, and the Encrypting File System. ...
  • Re: Harddrive is working when im not using the computer
    ... > When I'm not working on my laptop, ... > like it searching through the harddrive. ... > I'v heard something about indexing before, but im not sure if this is it.. ... it will check if there are Restore points that have aged so ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot revert (change back) folder permissions settings
    ... over the cmd prompt issue, ... Now I'm having an issue with indexing and search failed to initialize. ... advanced to do both a restore defaults and rebuild. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)