creating mirrored partitions
- From: "Tim Blank" <timmeh.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:22:45 +0200
This is the situation as it is now:
Vista x64 business is installed on a RAID 0 of 2 320 GB disks. This is controlled by the onboard RAIDcontroller of my motherboard and so Vista sees it as a 640 GB harddisk. So far so good.
I bought 2 1TB disks and I want to do the following:
Both disks should have a 200 GB partition for windows and all programs and they should be mirrors of each other. So I actually want to create a software RAID1 of 2 partitions on 2 physical different harddisks
I do not want to create a mirror of the other 800 GB, because there is no need for that.
Is this possible?
Thank you in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to Download Anything
- Next by Date: Re: RAM
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to Download Anything
- Next by thread: Vista loads but nothing works