creating mirrored partitions

This is the situation as it is now:

Vista x64 business is installed on a RAID 0 of 2 320 GB disks. This is controlled by the onboard RAIDcontroller of my motherboard and so Vista sees it as a 640 GB harddisk. So far so good.

I bought 2 1TB disks and I want to do the following:
Both disks should have a 200 GB partition for windows and all programs and they should be mirrors of each other. So I actually want to create a software RAID1 of 2 partitions on 2 physical different harddisks

I do not want to create a mirror of the other 800 GB, because there is no need for that.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Tim Blank