RE: Download Speed going down :(
- From: Mick Murphy <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:34:00 -0700
1. If using a Router, get the latest Vista Firmware updates for it.
2. Latest Drivers for your Network Adaptor.
3. Right-click your Network Conection>Properties> try unbinding TCP/IPv6 to
see if that helps.
Mick Murphy - Qld (Sunshine State) - Australia
Hello all, I first I don't know if this is the thread I put this in, but
I apologize if it isn't. Well I built a computer about a month ago and
I just really noticed my download speed hasn't been the same since I
made the move from XP to Vista Home Premium 64-bit. I have DSL and
usally my download speeds were 160kb/s. Now on Vista the speed has
dramatilcy gone down to around 40kb/s. I did a test on my XP laptop and
that works fine, I was wondering what I could do to make vista run
faster for downloading off the internet and torrents. Thanks for your
- Prev by Date: Re: Page loading problems
- Next by Date: Heavy drive activity followed by application not responding.
- Previous by thread: Re: This will solve a big part of the problem in vista.
- Next by thread: Re: Download Speed going down :(