Re: Incremental backups = full hard disk drive (sooner or later)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:50:01 -0700, douglasl
<douglasl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Acronis True Image Home seems to be the most recommended 3rd-party
option. Any objections? Their Web site implies support only for 32-bit Vista
(by mentioning 64-bit XP explicitly, but NOT 64-bit Vista). Does it support
64-bit?

"Implies support only for 32-bit Vista"?

The website says "Windows Vista" and no restrictions are listed - in
my view that "implies" ALL editions of Vista.

The user manual (available from the website) clearly states:

1.3.2 Supported operating systems
? Windows® 2000 Professional SP 4
? Windows XP SP 2
? Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
? Windows Vista (all editions)

  • Re: Random Computer freezing
    ... VT8237a) See website for all details. ... The base of the problem is that my system is now randomly freezing, ... The weird thing is that I tested for 2 days the 64bits of Vista ... Also my processor is not correctly recognized by Windows Vista= Model ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Windows Vista at One Year (Dark Side Report)
    ... Shop manager Aaron Kaplan said they were prompted to put it up because so many people were having problems with Windows Vista, including compatibility issues with older software and trouble adjusting to the interface. ... Microsoft released Windows Vista to the world one year ago with ads likening the new PC operating system to such awe-inspiring moments as the first American spaceflight and the fall of the Berlin Wall. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • RE: Vista unable to logon with RDP in Remote Web Workplace
    ... I searched for other threads related to TCP Autotuning and found ... Do all Vista workstation have such issue? ... Can you see any error messages when connecting to server desktop? ... When trying to connect to a terminal server from Windows Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Connection problem with WPA2 Enterprise with Windows Vista (Home Premium)
    ... I have deployed a Wi-Fi network with WPA2 protocol set, and authentication with RADIUS server, both "users" file and Active Directory. ... Everyone but users that try to get access to Wi-Fi network with a Windows Vista operating system. ... DHCP address from whatever unspecifed device is delivering the IP ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Apple is Completely Eclipsed
    ... 60 Million Copies of Windows Vista Completely Eclipse Apple - Vista sells ... revenue growth in the 2007 fiscal year ended on June 30. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)