Re: Error Code 4397
- From: "bostonblakie" <bostonblakie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:32:02 -0400
Thanks.................I just checked my programs and learned that I do have PP 2007. The problem seems to be that the update doesn't recognize this. I guess my problem now is how do I make the unnecessary 2003 update go away?
"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u9SJbMGDJHA.2056@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MY PC will not install UPDATE FOR OFFICE PP VIEWER 2003 (KB949041) nor can
I determine why or if there's any fix. The update that will not install or
go away. It just sits there on the start bar option. I'd appreciate any
explanation or fix. Thanks........................
Uninstall this version of PowerPoint Viewer and install the latest one,
PowerPower Viewer 2007.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Error Code 4397
- Next by Date: Re: task manager problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Error Code 4397
- Next by thread: Re: task manager problem